Glass wall sculpture by L. Reihs for Atelier Flos, signed 1977. This sculpture was initially designed as a window for a Berlage building in The Hague, Netherlands. Later it was turned into a wall sculpture.
A second one in different colors (red) and shape available.
Atelier Flos was founded by Felix Flos in 1900 in the city of Steyl. Atelier Flos designed windows for many churches and other buildings, among others by the great Dutch designer Berlage.
Other artists that designed for Steyl / Atelier Flos where Frans Rievers, Frans Cox, Egbert Dekkers, Jan Dijker, Ted Felen, Eugène Laudy, Jos Pirkner, René Smeets, Daan Wildschut en Wim van Woerkom.